Before scheduling a meeting, please keep in mind...
- ...it takes a coordinated effort by our teachers and staff to prepare each student's feedback for our parent's meetings. We review artwork, meet with our teachers to gather their feedback, and work on a plan of action for each and every student.
- Each Hongyun Art Student is given 1 parent meeting credit per semester. If you are unable to make the parent's meeting, please do let us know at least 1 week in advance so we can open the seat to another parent waiting for a meeting time. Missing a meeting without 1 week advance notice will result in loss of parent meeting credit for the semester.
- Each 20 minute meeting time is for 1 student (each meeting is 1-on-1). We also have New Parent Orientation meetings in a small group format which are recommended for parents new to Hongyun Art.
- 1 parent from each family (we have very limited space)
- Students should NOT attend the meeting. We are unable to provide childcare during the meeting.