Let's work together to make your next competition submission great!
Upcoming deadlines we know:
- November 17th - Cupertino Young Artist Award
- NOTE: Hongyun Art Students qualify for this competition regardless of where they live.
- November 30th - Cupertino Toyokawa Cherry Blossom Festival Logo Competition
- December 2nd - Saratoga Paint the City - Utility Box Art Competition
- NOTE: Saratoga residents age 10 and up can apply
- December 14th - Scholastic Art and Writing Awards
While you can work on and enter the competitions yourself, we are starting something called the Competition Team!
This is dedicated time for you to work on competition entries at Hongyun Art. Our teachers will help with art quality and making sure your artwork is the best it can be!
Sign up today!
Let's work on art competition entries together!
Meeting time is Wednesdays 3:30pm - 8:30pm. You can arrive any time you'd like but please budget at least 2 hours per meeting to be productive. One tuition fee covers up to two meetings to get your entry done!
- Competition team is only open to current Hongyun Art students in Green Cloud or higher
- Students must either be coming for one of our upcoming competitions or bring PRINTED rules and information for a competition they'd like to enter. There must be at least 2 weeks left before the deadline.
- Students must arrive for their first meeting with a a MINIMUM of 2 drafts per competition they'd like to enter. Teachers are allowed to help with art quality but art strictly prohibited from helping students figure out the content of their entries. Students should focus on no more than 2 competition entries at a time.
- Hongyun Art can provide paper, pencils, and colored pencils. Canvas, acrylic paint, watercolors, or other mediums can be provided for an additional cost or you can bring your own.