Myanmar Teacher Education PrograM
A rewarding, challenging, and fun program developed by the Hongyun Art Foundation in partnership with 360ed, a Myanmar based non-profit funded by Google with the mission to democratize education through technology. Our program selects top students to travel to Myanmar and help local teachers learn the benefits of creative, project based education, connect with students in Myanmar, and contribute to a better and modern education system in Myanmar.
Our goals for the program are to:
- Connect with students, teachers, and school administrators in Myanmar
- Understand some of the challenges facing the country and education system
- Contribute meaningfully to the experience of local students as well as to the understanding local teachers have of what students are capable of.
- Help develop modern creative, project-based curriculum that can and will be integrated into the official government curriculum
- Grow leadership experience for our team members
- Have fun working hard